miercuri, 22 iunie 2011

The language of the breeze

Why do people feel embarrassed about how they feel about other people? Why is it embarrassing to tell another person that you think they’re attractive, or that you really like having them around, or that you love them? I don’t understand at all and it’s actually pretty frustrating that somehow it became embarrassing to feel. It’s like I always have to hide how much I really care about my friends so that they don’t think I’m too attached or I can’t tell that person how pretty they look today because they’d think that was weird. You can’t tell anyone how you feel without feeling doubtful about how they will receive you. Rejection causes people to hide their feelings until they’re forgotten. My advice to everyone is not to hide and to just let people know what and how you feel about them. The funny thing is that I’m not even going to follow my own advice.


Un comentariu:

  1. Ok, I've had this. And I's sick of it. I's just so weird when you say something nice, something you believe it's true, but the person standing right in front of you takes it like "what the hell?/:)" You just feel like slaping his/her face. :)) Now, like on Youtube, thumbs up if you agree :D :))

    RăspundețiȘtergere